Free School Meal (FSM) applications
If you have previously applied or been eligible for free school meals, you will still need to reapply when your child finishes a school phase.
If, however, circumstances have changed, and you think you may be eligible for Free School Meals you can check the latest criteria by visiting the academy website: www.thomasdeaconacademy.com/page/?title=Free+School+Meals&pid=438
How do you know if you are eligible?
If you believe that you meet one of the following criteria, please follow this link to the Norfolk County Council site (our service provider):
- Income Support.
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance.
- Incomerelated Employment and Support Allowance.
- Child Tax Credit but no element of Working Tax Credit - and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC)) that does not exceed £16,190.
- If you are supported under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit.
- Working Tax Credit during the fourweek period immediately after your employment finishes or after you start to work less hours per week.
- Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400 (as from 1 April 2018).
The fastest away to apply is online OR you can print out an application form and return by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or post to: Free School Meals, Norfolk County Council, Floor 8, County Hall, Norwich, NR1 2DL.